Many years ago I worked on a newsletter article for my homebrew club and researched the various cleaners and sanitizers available. One of the inclusions was Iodophor and as it turns out I knew enough to be dangerous, but not enough to be correct. I’m not sure where I got my information back then and whether it was the bottle or the internet, but it doesn’t quite jive with what the manufacturer is promoting today. It seems my PPM were a bit higher, 50%, than what they should actually have been. No wonder I never had an issue using Iodophor. Anyway, another thing I learned recently is StarSan is not completely effective at killing Brett. So if that is your aim you need to look toward bleach (rinse, rinse, rinse, and rinse again) or Iodophor. Do yourself a favor and check out the National Chemicals website  or the AHA Forums before you mix up a big batch of Iodophor. You may learn something along the way.